Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I believe, that on the whole, this demo reel is relatively strong. The music may be a little bit on the boring side, but I think it is made up for by synchronizing the cuts between pieces to the beat. I do not feel as though this person put their best work first, either. While the first piece was nice, I don't think it was wise to start with a monochromatic piece because it is not very visually stimulating. I feel that there were several other pieces that were stronger and would have made a better introduction. I like that his person has a very wide variety of work displaying their ability to work with different mediums and create multiple styles. I also like how they took time at the end of the reel to quickly go through a good deal of the pieces and show who they were made for. While that was a nice touch, it would also have been nice if they has included a list in the description of the different projects and what exactly they had done for each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you tag (label) your posts. At least with your name!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.