So we've seen the inspector himself, we've seen the femme fatale, now let me introduce you to the sidekick, which, for easier writing purposes, I'll call Junior (working name).
Fun fact, this little guy was who I've been doodling while I was thinking about an idea of a robot noir concept. Just a cute little bot who looks like they'd be named "Jeeves". Who'll also be the villain for the evening.
With this concept in mind, I strove to have a character who's aesthetic can work in both a cute and a shady sort of way. When you see the oversized trench coat, for instance, one may think of two different things:

A cute little kid in an adult-sized piece of clothing and also...
a shady individual cloaked by his own clothing to reflect a hidden nature of sorts.
Either way, this drawing has been long overdue, and I hope to share more of Junior here in the future!
(Also for those curious, this is his design under the trench-coat. Muahaha.)
Alyssa out!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please make sure you tag (label) your posts. At least with your name!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.